Alliance Francaise de Grenoble
French courses for all levels to non-French speakers and expats in Grenoble. Intensive and extensive programs for every student, from beginner to advanced level, as well as specialty courses. Part of the international network of 850 AF in the world.
The Alliance Française of Grenoble was founded in 1967 by a group of scientists, engineers and industrialists, wishing to support foreigners studying or working in Grenoble, to integrate into French life by introducing them to the French Culture. Since 2000, we offer French language lessons to individuals as well as professionals, based on the levels of the Council of Europes CEFR guidelines (CEFR: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, teaching, assessment) from A1 to C1. On the 11th April 2008, we obtained the Quality Label of French as a Foreign Language, “FLE qualité”.
Our courses in General French:
- 6 weeks intensive courses 105 hours, day classes: 3 ½ hour / day (9am-12:30pm or 1:30-5pm): NEXT one START 11th Jan, 2016.
-10 weeks extensive courses 40 hours, evening classes: 2 hours x 2 days per week (6-8pm): NEXT one START 1st Feb, 2016.
- 4 weeks summer intensive courses: 72 hours / July ; 76 hours / August 2016.
- Au Pair students courses: day classes, twice per week; Enquire with us for next sessions’ planning.
- Private lessons to suit your schedule
Specialty courses and workshops:
- Monthly workshops, 1 ½ hour x 2 days per week: Improve your writing skills, Improve your pronunciation, Improve your grammar and lexicon.
- Preparation to DELF DALF and TCF exams.
- Professional French and specific purposes: medical French, scientific French, business French, legal French.
Our strength are also the members of our association, willing to offer you practical-life workshops to use your French in context at a very affordable cost. As such, we offer conversation groups, sewing workshops, cooking sessions, fresh market shopping & social cooking, city cultural visits, outdoor excursions, and plenty more!