Jeunes Diplomates - Summer And Winter Camps
JEUNES DIPLOMATES offers summer and winter programs for 7 to 17 years old - a fun language camp in the French Alps with sports / cultural activities and a complete French and English language teaching program. They "LIVE THE LANGUAGE".
Our camps are the best place to enjoy summer and winter.
We have been organizing summer camps for children and teens in Megève, France since 1996.
Jeunes Diplomates offers your child an unforgettable summer full of action at the foot of Mont-Blanc. They will:
• Study a foreign language by total immersion in an international setting with a multi-lingual team and with campers from all over the world. This means that approximately 10 different native languages can be heard at the camp during a typical week!.
• Become an international citizen by living in a multicultural context.
• Learn about themselves and blossom by exploring all their talents. Exceed their limits to achieve significant accomplishments through sports and discovery activities, and the creative workshops which comprise much of the daily activities of the camp.
All of this takes place in an environment which is friendly and secure, for us the essential building blocks of constructive and stimulating learning.
We propose 5 different programs:
- the Fun program for 7 to 11 year olds
- the Adrenaline program for 12 to 16 year olds
- the Intense Mountain program for 14 to 17 year olds
New this year:
- the PIANO Program for 10 to 17 years olds to discover, progress or improve in a friendly environment with quality teachers who listen to each individual.
- the DANCE Academy Program to 10 - 15 years olds
This year, children can also choose options such as tennis, golf or Climbing lessons with a professional.
Children could be Day Camper or in Full-board accommodations.
In Summer: From July 1st to August 11st, 2018
In winter: From December to March 2018
Pls contact us for more information.
JEUNES DIPLOMATES 126 Route de Rochebrune 74120 Megève
www.jeunes-diplomates.com - [email protected]
Tel : 00 33 4 50 90 23 61