AZ Fidu Holding SA / FiduSynergie SA
Fiduciary services : accounting, auditing, offshore and tax optimization. Creation and valuation of companies, payroll duties, bookkeeping. Relocation and financial advisor services for Expats. Mortgages, loans. At 37 rue de Lausanne, 1201 Geneva.
AZFH was founded in 2010 providing a range of skills offered by Fidusynergie SA.
Swiss company established in 1993, and has developed its expertise in the fields of creating and administering businesses.
Over recent years, it has expanded its activities into the field of creating offshore companies.
While currently comprising of experts, and being surrounded by effective contributors, AZFH can provide the optimal solution for developing commercial businesses.
Our team of experts is able to provide you with the following services:
Our accounting team can help you with:
- Drafting a financial blueprint, and providing the best legal structure for your company
- Organising your accounting files
- Preparing financial statements: balance sheets and income statements
- Implementing cost accounting or cost management
- Creation, Formation, domicialiation onshore and offshore companies in Switzerland
AZFH adapts the organisation and processes of your accounts department to your business, and to the size of your company (PLC, Ltd. Company, sole trader, etc.) in order to simplify administration and management for your business, suited to your organisational structure and at the right cost.
Company Management and Administration
- Hosting / supporting your accounts department, and preparing audit reports for your business
- Full management of your company employees: payroll, payslips, etc.
- Evaluating your business
- Producing an evaluation report in cases of newly appointed or departing shareholders or partners
Taxation and Optimisation
- Tax returns for individuals and for businesses in the cantons of French speaking Switzerland
- Expert tax advice for individuals and businesses, including the introduction of auxiliary statues and holding companies, in addition to establishing tax structures which are maximised and tailored to your needs
- Defending your interests against the tax authorities
- Insurance advice
- Consumer loans from CHF 500.00 up to CHF 50,000.00 at variable interest rates of between 9.95% and 14.50%.
- Managing your portfolio: secretarial tasks, invoicing, real estate, etc.