AZ Fidu Holding SA / FiduSynergie SATaxes, Tax Planning & Tax Optimisation
Specialised in tax return, fiscal advice, tax planning and optimization for businesses and individuals. Creation of holding and auxiliary companies, domiciliation, audit of accounts. At 37 rue de Lausanne, 1201 Geneva.
AZFH was founded in 2010 providing a range of skills offered by Fidusynergie SA.
Swiss company established in 1993, and has developed its expertise in the fields of creating and administering businesses.
Over recent years, it has expanded its activities into the field of creating offshore companies.
While currently comprising of experts, and being surrounded by effective contributors, AZFH can provide the optimal solution for developing commercial businesses.
Our team of experts is able to provide you with the following services:
SETTING UP YOUR COMPANY
- Preparing your business plan
- Setting up your company in Switzerland
- Creating an offshore company tailored to your needs
- Register your company at our address
- Providing an administrator for your company
- Legal advice
TAXATION AND TAX OPTIMISATION
- Tax returns for individuals and for businesses in the cantons of French speaking Switzerland
- Expert tax advice for individuals and businesses, including the introduction of auxiliary statues and holding companies, in addition to establishing tax structures which are maximised and tailored to your needs
Defending your interests against the tax authorities
Taxation for individuals
|Basic statements||CHF||110.- *|
|Statement with a maximum of three banking securities, along with a tax statement||CHF||140.- *|
|Statement with more than three banking securities, along with a tax statement||CHF||180.- *|
|Property supplements||CHF||40.- *|
|Joint statement supplements||CHF||25.- *|
Self-employed taxi drivers
* : no additional charges for credit, life assurance, mortgages, and third pillar schemes
Our rates include:
- Receipt of your documents along with a one-to-one interview
- Requests for extra time outside of the tax administration period
- Computerised tax returns issued in duplicate
- Estimating your tax remittance
- Monitoring your tax assessment charges
Additional tax benefits
- Negotiation with the tax authorities
- Tax formalities on the subject of double taxation agreements
- Assistance with and solutions for monitoring tax affairs, or for instigating legal proceedings
- Tax planning for Financial Wealth Management
- Tax planning for inheritance
- International tax planning
- Insurance advice
- Consumer loans from CHF 500.00 up to CHF 50,000.00 at variable interest rates of between 9.95% and 14.50%.
- Managing your portfolio: secretarial tasks, invoicing, real estate, etc.