Share this Event
MASTER THE ART OF PLAYFUL FLIRTING
Attract and keep the man of your dreams
Exclusive full-day live event for single professional women with Trea Tijmens, award winning dating coach and Claudia Cox, expert in flirting by text messages
Geneva, Hotel Bristol, 6 November 2021
Get your Early Bird ticket today!
You’re a successful, single woman. You've gathered a lot of life experience but...you’ve never been good at flirting.
Your attempts feel clumsy and artificial.
When you do meet men in real life, you wonder how you come across and feel awkward flirting. Perhaps you’ve even tried dating on an app but you feel lost on what to say and when to say it.
Your chat conversations lead to nowhere and you feel like you’re wasting your time.
• To act more feminine when you first meet men and during your dates without feeling silly
• To feel confident when talking and chatting with men on dating apps, via text messages, on dates, and in real life
• To know what to say and how to reply to attract the guy you’re interested in
• To get more dates and second dates with men you like
TIME TO MASTER THE ART OF PLAYFUL FLIRTING AND TEXT FLIRTING!
After this one-day training you will:
• Know how to apply the tried and tested principles of playful flirting with confidence
• Gain confidence to look and act feminine without feeling silly or artificial
• Understand how to use your body language to boost a romantic connection
• Know easy text flirting tips that you can put into action right away
• What to watch out for when screening a potential partner over text
• How to prevent the men you were texting with from “disappearing”
LEARN FROM TOP DATING EXPERTS
TREA TIJMENS is an award-winning dating coach and international matchmaker with 16 years of experience helping successful single professionals find their life partners. Trea will share her insights and science-based practical advice on flirting which is key in finding and keeping a man.
For a decade CLAUDIA COX has been teaching people around the world how to use texting to attract and engage the opposite sex and improve their relationships by turning ordinary texts into extraordinary messages that their partner will want to read over, and over, and over again.
JOIN US FOR A FUN DAY OF LEARNING ABOUT THE ART OF FLIRTING AT THE BEAUTIFUL LAKE GENEVA
Take time for yourself, learn or brush up your flirting skills and spend the day with like-minded successful single ladies in the Hotel Bristol.
Connect with other successful single ladies at coffee breaks.
Enjoy a 3-course gourmet lunch.
What is included
Full day playful flirting workshop with award-winning dating expert Trea Tijmens
and top texting expert Claudia Cox.
Two coffee breaks
3-course gourmet lunch with a glass of wine
Your exclusive bonuses
• "French Seduction Made Easy Ebook" by Claudia Cox
• Signed copy of Sexy Secrets to a Juicy Love Life, co-authored by Trea Tijmens
• 3-month membership in Claudia Cox's Texting Club
Early Bird Tickets available until 15 October (first come, first served, space is limited)
Follow the link to learn more and book. https://resources.successmatch.ch/playfulflirtingevent
Important COVID information
According to BAG requirements all workshop participants need to provide a valid Certificate (fully vaccinated, recovered or valid test result).
Masks are not required during the event but you will need a mask in the hotel’s public areas and at the restaurant, except when seated.
You are kindly requested to maintain the basic safety precautions (keeping a reasonable distance, avoiding handshakes and hugs).
WhereHôtel Bristol Genève
Rue du Mont-Blanc 10, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
6th November 2021 All Day