- Country File
- Moving Pets
- Relocation Checklist
- Useful Contacts
Information on vaccinations for parents of children living in Azerbaijan...
Following the birth, a general examination of the infant's health by the doctor is usually scheduled for around one month after the birth.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) operates a national programme of immunisation in Azerbaijan.
The immunisation schedule of Azerbaijan is as follows:
- HepB: at birth
- BCG (tuberculosis): 4-7 days
- OPV (polio): 4-7 days; 2/3/4/18 months
- DTwP/Hib/Hep: 2/3/4 months
- DTwP: 18 months
- MMR (measles, mumps and rubella): 12 months, 6 years
- Vitamin A: 12/18 months; 6 years
- DT: 6 years