- Country File
- Moving Pets
- Relocation Checklist
- Useful Contacts
Information on the school enrolment procedure in Azerbaijan…
Applications to state primary schools are accepted between 1 June and 30 June, and between 1 August to 15 September.
Enrolment requirements vary between schools. Legal requirements for foreign nationals to enrol a child as a student also vary, but in general are similar to the requirements for a family member visa or residence permit. For the rules for a specific school, check its website or enquire by email.
Children who have been educated overseas in a language other than Azerbaijani or Russian must undergo language tuition before they can be enrolled into a state school. The parents must specify the preferred language on application.
- For more information about the rules regarding admission to state schools in Azerbaijan: Click here
To enrol a child, the school administration will normally require:
- Application form
- Medical report (including vaccination record)
- Birth certificate (translated and notarised)
- Details of any pre-school education
If enrolling a child at a private international school, the following documents may also be required:
- Transcripts from the previous school (if applicable)
- Admission fee