Informing Schools

Understand what to do about contacting your child's school if you decide to leave Cyprus...

Give schools a reasonable amount of notice of a child's departure. There may be outstanding bills for school fees, transport or meals to be settled.

On registration at a new school in the new country a parent may be asked for a certificate stating the latest grade passed by the child. Request this from the school when giving notice of departure.

Leave a forwarding address for any correspondence.