- Country File
- Moving Pets
- Relocation Checklist
- Schooling & Education
- Bringing Up Toddlers
- Living With Teenagers
- Pets & Animals
- Driving Licences
- Vehicle Ownership
- Public Transport
- Air Travel
The internet options available to you in your home in Dubai...
The principle internet providers in the region are Etisalat and Du.
Etisalat offers different kinds of Internet services to customers:
- Dial Up
- Al Shamil
- Dial ‘n’Surf
- Prepaid Internet
Contact any Etisalat office or apply online (dial-up only).
- Internet Connection from Etisalat Tel: 800 6100
- For information on products and services: Click here
- For Dial ‘n’ Surf connection Tel: 500 5555
- For prepaid connection, buy an Etisalat blue prepaid scratch card. Attach the PC to a working telephone line and dial 128 plus the password from the card to get connected
The following documents are required for Dial-up and Al Shamil:
- Passport copy
- Valid residence visa
- Tenancy contract or proof of ownership
Du offers several different packages with different access speeds. It is not necessary to have a Du landline to subscribe to Du Internet services.
Visit the nearest Du office with the following documents.
- Passport copy with residence visa page
- Copy of the tenancy contract or proof of ownership
- Application form
For further information on Du's products and services, see their FAQ page.