- Country File
- Moving Pets
- Relocation Checklist
- Schooling & Education
- Bringing Up Toddlers
- Living With Teenagers
- Pets & Animals
- Driving Licences
- Vehicle Ownership
- Public Transport
- Air Travel
Find out how to get yourself a mobile cellular phone in Dubai...
Etisalat and Du offer mobile services in Dubai.
There are two mobile service options available from Etisalat.
- Standard GSM standard mobile service and
- Wasel prepaid mobile service
- Ahlan prepaid mobile service for visitors
To subscribe to an Etisalat service go to the nearest Etisalat business centre or an authorised seller to apply, and present the following documents:
To subscribe to an Etisalat service go to the nearest Etisalat business center or an authorised seller to apply, and present the following documents:
- Valid residence visa (Wasel and post-paid subscribers only)
- Copy of credit card, salary certificate or three months of bank statements (post-paid subscribers only)
Du offers three kinds of Mobile services on their 2G network:
- Visitor mobile line or pre-paid service
- Pay as you go
- Monthly plan or post-paid service
To subscribe to a Du mobile service contact the nearest Du sales outlet.
- For a list of outlets: Click here
Documents required for Visitor mobile and Pay as you go:
Original and a copy of one of the following:
- Passport and valid visa
- Driving licence
- UAE Work permit/Labour card
Documents required for Monthly Plan:
- Passport and valid residency visa (original and a copy).
- Letter from employer showing minimum salary of AED 2,500/month