Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community in Paris
Information for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people in Paris and Ile-de-France, including details of local LGBT associations and community events...
Paris is well known for its gay-friendly atmosphere and nightlife. It is home to an annual gay pride festival and various other LGBT events and groups.
Paris is host to several annual LGBT events:
- Paris Gay Pride Parade and festivities
- International Festival of Lesbian and Feminist Film
- Paris Gay and Lesbian Film Festival Festival du Film Gay et Lesbien de Paris (FFGLP)
- Centre Gai et Lesbienne
CGL Paris, 3 rue Keller, BP 255, 75524 Paris Cedex 11
Tel: 01 43 57 21 47
The website contains many links to LGBT organisations (French), while the centre runs a Youth Group (for 16 to 22 year-olds) and a free library, various social and sporting activities, as well as providing support relating to health, psychological, social and legal matters.
Open Monday to Saturday 16:00 to 20:00
- Contact, Paris Ile-de-France (in French)
Paris Île-de-France, 84 rue Saint-Martin, 75004 Paris
A group providing support to parents, families and friends of gay men and lesbians
Tel: 01 44 54 04 70
- Caélif: ’Île-de-France Student Associations (Collectif des Associations Etudiantes LGBT d’Île de France) (in French)