- Country File
- Leaving the Philippines
- Moving Pets
- Useful Contacts
- Relocation Checklist
Understand what kind of assistance is available for children with special needs in the Philippines school system...
There are schools in the Philippines that cater to children with special needs and specific learning difficulties. Some of the international schools provide assistance to students with special needs.
For students who need additional support or assistance, requirements may include:
- Copies of diagnostic test reports and results such as an IEP (Individualised Education Plan) or a learning support profile
- Medical information relevant to the child’s condition or needs
- Recommendations from specialists
There are also tutorial or review centers which provide supplementary or additional assistance to students with difficulties in specific subjects.
Contact the Department of Education for further information.
- The Department of Education
At: DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila
Tel: 02 636 1663 / 02 633 1942
- See the Business Directory for Special Needs Schools in the Metro Manila area