Consular Services for Foreign Residents of the Philippines
Information on the services and assistance available, including the replacement of lost or stolen passports, for expats from the UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada and Australia from their embassies and consulates in the Philippines...
Australian citizens in the Philippines can get access to consular services at their Embassy in Metro Manila.
- Australian Embassy in Metro Manila
At: Level 23-Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, 1200
Tel: 02 757 8100
Fax: 02 757 8268
Services offered by the Embassy for Australians include:
- Passport applications and renewals
- Notarial services
- Travel information
- Information on applying for birth, marriage or death certificates
- A guide to moving back to Australia
Canadian citizens have access to consular services in the Philippines at their country’s Embassy in Makati City, Metro Manila.
- Canadian Embassy in Manila
At: Level 6-8-Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, 1200
Tel: 02 857 9000
Open: Monday to Friday for consular services
Services provided by the Embassy for Canadian citizens include:
- Passport renewal services (also lost/stolen passports)
- Advice and help in an emergency, for example in the case of ill health, a missing person or a natural disaster
- Advice on voting while living abroad
- Advice on doing business with Canada
- Legal and notarial services
- Information on adoptions in the Philippines
Canada also provides consular services at the Consulate of Canada in Cebu.
There is no Irish Embassy in the Philippines, the Embassy of Ireland in Singapore is accredited to the Philippines. An Honorary Consulate provides limited services for Irish citizens living in or visiting the Philippines.
- Irish Honorary Consul General
At: 3/F Max's Building, 70 Jupiter St, Bel Air 1, Makati City, 1209 Metro Manila
Tel: 02 896 4668
Fax: 02 897 8534
New Zealand Citizens
New Zealand has an Embassy in Manila.
- New Zealand Embassy in Manila
At: 35th Floor Zuellig Building, Makati Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati City 1225
Tel: 02 234 3800
The Embassy offers New Zealand citizens help in emergency, legal and notarial services, as well as providing emergency travel documents.
The British Embassy in the Philippines is located in Manila. Its consular service section provides assistance and support to British nationals living in or visiting the Philippines.
- British Embassy in the Philippines
At: 120 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Hill, Taguig City Manila, 1634 Manila
Tel: 02 858 2200
- Consular services
The following services are provided by the Embassy in Manila:
- Advice and assistance for people in difficulty, whether it is a lost passport, money problems or for those who are victims of a crime
- Travel advice for the country, including information on natural disasters, staying healthy, local laws and general safety
- A list of lawyers and interpreters
- A guide to living in the Philippines
- Notarial and documentary services
- Information on getting married in the Philippines
- Information on adoption in the Philippines
British passports are not issued by the British Embassy in the Philippines. All applications must be sent to HM Passport Office in the UK.
- Find out how to apply for a UK passport while overseas
- Passport advice line, Tel: +44 (0)300 222 0000
The UK Embassy also has a consulate in Cebu City.
- Tel: 02 858 2200
The United States maintains an Embassy in Manila and provides consular services to Americans living in the Philippines (approximately 180,000 American citizens live in the Philippines).
The Embassy provides the following services for US citizens in the Philippines:
- Assistance to US citizens in distress or in the event of an emergency
- Details of local attorneys, dentists and doctors
- Information on travelling safely within the Philippines
- Information on marriage and adoption in the country
- Passport applications
- Notarial services
- Birth and death reports
In addition to the Embassy in Manila, consular services are also provided at the Consulate in Cebu City for Americans living in the central or southern Philippines.
- American Consulate in Cebu
At: Ground floor, Waterfront Hotel, Lahug, Cebu City
Tel: 032 231 1261