South Korean Administrative Offices

Information about the various offices related to administrative procedures in South Korea…

South Korean government department websites are often in English and information can also be obtained by telephoning the relevant department.

Hi Korea, the e-government website for foreigners, has information about moving to and living in South Korea including immigration procedures, education, culture, tourism, transport and healthcare issues.

Foreign Registration Card

Anyone with a work visa must also obtain a residence permit or Foreign Registration Card from South Korea's Immigration Service.

  • For information about immigration procedures in a number of languages, including English, Tel: 1345
  • For further information about the Immigration Contact Centre: Click here
  • See the Angloinfo INFOrmation Page on Residency in South Korea