Registering a UK car in France using the new web site

1 Replies



Registering a UKregistered car in Franceusing the new web site.Does anybody know how to apply to re-register a UK car in France. I cannot do this as I am not a French Income Tax payer and Ido not fill in yearly tax return. I have a Tax Ref for my Taxe Fonciere andHabitation, that`s all. My local Taxe office cannot help me. I have sent secure messages to the web siteand they either ignore or just refer me back to FranceConnect. My local Taxoffice confirmed I cannot do this myself.I have all the paperwork and the Fishe Quital.To log into the new web site is easy enough but I cannot goany further as I need to connect using FranceConnect. Is there another way or can somebody do this for me as athird party?

Featured Classified


chèvrefeuille 1512242041

You can get someone who is able to log onto the site to do it for you or you can pay to use a third party like a garage or spares outlet.

Join the discussion