Taking control in an uncertain world
There is a lot going on at the moment that we cannot control, like Brexit, the US Presidency and currency exchange rates. But when it comes to our financial planning there are key steps we can take to protect our wealth.
Our seminar looks at –
• A common sense approach to Brexit
• How investment markets are coping with uncertainty
• Making sure your investments are suitable for you
• How changes to UK pensions can affect you in Portugal
• Effective estate planning for your family
• Protecting your tax position
VILAMOURA – Thursday 27th April, 10.30am Book your place now
VILA NOVA DE CACELA – Thursday 27th April, 3.30pm Book your place now
LAGOS – Friday 28th April, 10.30am Book your place now
ALCANTARILHA – Friday 28th April, 3.30pm Book your place now
Blevins Franks are the leading tax and wealth management advisers to British nationals living in Europe. We take a holistic approach to international tax planning, investments, pensions and estate planning. We have decades of experience advising British expatriates and in-depth knowledge of both Portuguese and UK taxation and the interaction between them. Our overriding aim is to give clients the peace of mind that comes from knowing their financial affairs are in order and their heirs will be looked after.