Aakriti Varshney Psychologist
Psychologist for adults. Helping individuals to manage and cope with anxiety, depression, stress and burnout, relationship problems and personal ineffectiveness. Specialized expat counseling, wherein to help families and women in adapting to the drastic changes in life and identity arising from their move away from their home country. Consultations available on Saturdays.
I am a psychologist from India who moved to Luxembourg more than a year ago. Over the past 10 years, I have gained expertise in psychological counseling for individuals (adults and adolescents) in medical centers, using techniques like CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Technique) and REBT (Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy). Also, I have expertise in behavioral assessments and training workshops for multi-national companies and start-ups.
I use psychological techniques like CBT ( Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), REBT (Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy), Mindfulness etc. My approach is always solution focused, with the aim to help individuals to build coping strategies and become more independent.
I also undertake Corporate and group workshops as a part of EAPs(Employee Assistance Programs):-
- Creative Movement Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Team Coaching
- Employee Feedback
- Stress Management
- Bachelors and Masters in Applied Psychology, specializing in occupational psychology
- Recognized in Luxembourg by Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Ex-Chartered Member of British Psychological Society
- Member Indian Psychological Association
- Fluent and Native English and Hindi speaker
Consultations also available on Saturdays