Sacred Heart University Executive Education
from May 2
nd 2017 to May 18 th 2017
Financial Analysis, Forecasting & Valuation
Choose among 3 new 2-day seminars
Who should attend?
- New hires in finance, accounting, legal or compliance
- Mid-career finance professionals who would benefit from advanced education in financial analysis, valuation and/or financial modeling & forecasting
- Legal and other professionals who would benefit from structured education in corporate finance, valuation and/or financial modeling
Proffesor: Bridget Lyons, DPS
Dr. Bridget Lyons has trained for a large number of banks including Morgan Stanley, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, but by far most of her work has been with Goldman Sachs. She has provided training in financial analysis, forecasting/modeling and valuation to several thousand Goldman Sachs analysts over the past 15 years. For over 12 years she also provided training at the World Bank Group and Adkins, Matchett & Toy, Ltd.
1. Financial Statements (May 2 & 3)
Financial Analysis is a two-day workshop (tailored to participant needs) designed for individuals seeking to develop skills in reading and interpreting financial statements and to set the stage for analyzing credit capacity and enterprise and equity valuation. During the workshop participants create Excel models to analyze and benchmark the financial statements of real firms.
2. Financial Modeling/Forecasting (May 8 & 9)
Financial Modeling and Forecasting is a two-day program designed to provide you with the skills to construct an integrated financial forecast.
3. Valuation (May 17 & 18)
Valuation is a two-day course where you will learn to apply common valuation techniques to value real firms.
Benefits and Incentives
- The only AACSB American University in Luxembourg
- Recognized by the Luxembourg University Ministry of Higher Education & Research
- Lunch & course material provided