Place to rent in Meyzieu Grand Large / 150 euros against care and love for my cat

1 Replies

URGENT / I am looking for a serious person and cat lover  who would need a place to stay from April 11 to July 15 against the care of my cat, named: Gratton. All furnished (except TV) , wifi included , only 150 euros/month and a deposit but you must take care of my cat (I'll provide his food and everything else of course) City: Meyzieu Grand large , 2 min from shops, and the lake (beautiful sunsets there). Tramway T3 at 1.5kms to Lyon. Car parked in the street  but safe. You can use my bike. Perfect for a  temporary situation, very quiet area. Any question? please call Cecile at 06 58 78 19 91.

Featured Classified

Replies

lepetithippo 1458804849

Hi Cecile, I hope this finds you and Gratton both keeping very well. Please let me say straight away, that I would very much like to look after Gratton: he looks really lovely! I really love cats (all animals actually) and would love to have two myself, as soon as I have a permanent place to live. l am 47 years old, British (I grew up in St.Ives, Cornwall) and I am an Occupational Therapist. I'm actually just about to finish my locum position at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital (R,D&E) which ends on the 31st of May, and I was planning on returning to France in May, but this opportunity hopefully may change that, and I could arrive to be at your place for 11th of April, or earlier if needed. I am a non-smoker, quiet, tidy, respectful and responsible person and I'd take great care of your house and Gratton. I am already familiar with Lyon and I like it very much. I have a lovely friend who is from there: she is an Osteopath and lives in Vieux Lyon and I lived with her last Winter and enjoyed going to Alliance Francaise (AF) Lyon for 5 months. I am thinking that if I could look after Gratton then I could return to AF whilst there and continue with my French language studies. The course at AF is 3 hours a day Monday to Friday, so I would have lots of time to spend with Gratton, and I'm sure he would like to help me with my studies. Ie. lying on my books whilst I read them. ;) One of the things I like to do, is Stand Up Paddle boarding, so I think that it would be nice to have the occasional study break and visit the lakes that sound close to where you are. Please contact me at: pjrad@yahoo.com. I'll also give you my mobile number, but during the daytime I may be with a patient or in a meeting at work, so I may not be able to answer it straight away, but I would be able to call you back. My number is: 0044 (0) 7426952207. If you would like a reference, I could give you contact details to my current Team Leader here at R,D&E, and to my other previous Team Leaders. Also, please feel free to have a look at my facebook page to get an idea of who I am, and what I look like. My profile picture is of me holding a surfboard. I look forward to hearing from you. Kindest regards. Paul Radcliffe

Join the discussion
LOGIN OR REGISTER

Login