Endaze British International School
British International School is a private school that offers British education
to students of all nationalities, following the Cambridge International
Curriculum throughout primary and secondary years.
Why choose Endaze?
- British education, following the British Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for students from 3 to 5 years old and the Cambridge International Curriculum all the way through to Year 13 (A Levels).
- All native English-speaking teachers, qualified and experienced with the British Curriculum.
- Teaching assistants in all classes to support students learning.
- Reduced classes, guaranteeing personalized attention for each student.
- International environment, welcoming students from all nationalities.
- 6,200 square metre campus with great state of the art facilities, bright and modern classrooms and excellent outdoor facilities.
- We strive for academic excellence, enabling access to universities in Spain, UK, USA and other countries with the Cambridge International A Level exams.
- Special focus on the personal and social development of each student, based on our school values: Respect, Honesty, Responsibility, Kindness and Equality.
- Family Atmosphere creating a safe and happy environment for children and promoting a lifelong love of learning, encouraging creative thinking and building strength, confidence and independence of character.
- We also offer Scholarships for Year 10 students. For more information please click the following link: http://www.endazeinternationalschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Scholarship-Options-Criteria.pdf
- We are a member of NABSS (National Association of British Schools in Spain)
- Assembly Hall
- Football field with artificial grass
- Basketball court
- Computer Room
- Music class
- Science Lab
- Proyection Room
- Art Room
- Separate playgrounds for Nursery, Reception and Year 1
- Sleeping Room for Nursery children
- Full time Nurse
- Full time Psychologist
- All meals are freshly cooked on a daily basis at the school. The Nurse monitors special nutritional needs and diets for each student.
- Extracurricular activities from 4 to 5 pm, offering some of them for free.
- Bus route
Admissions Contact Information
Eva Cid, Head of Admissions
Tel +34 91 579 0147 / +34 662 085 111