hi hope you can help

1 Replies

hi, i overstay my visa for about  2years from now, but luckily i was already married to guy who is also single and we live together now as a couple  but we don't have a children yet and also i already meet his parents, brothers and also his nieces , and last july, i decided to go and face my charges at the immigration by  hoping that they would give  me a chance to change my tourist visa to a spouse visa and we talk to the officer and he interview me a little question and he said that i have to leave the country and i will be back after 1 year after .but my husband didn't allow it and we choose to stay and the officer said that we are going to have   an investigation or under investigation  and we should wait for their call of when will be our next examination. and they gave as a paper that has some of requirements that we should take . we all have  their  requirements except for his taxes he never pay his tax since he was working by his own ,actually he had money we live in a decent mansion and he give everything i want  but  the problem is he doesn't pay any taxes since before, this is the only problem by now , and he just work for now at his older brother so he can start paying his tax ..is there any chance that the immigration will grant my application as a spouse visa ? actually the officer call us already 2times the officer asking if where am i or what did i do for today and asking if where is my husband is, its been 1month already since we passed our application ,is there any chance that they won't charge a deportation order??i was very scared by the result of this case, i hope you can give me some advise so i can calm a little, everyday it was very confusing and I'm not really comfortable about their judgement.i hope anyone can give me an advice for this pleaseee,,thanks a lot.


Marina-Bech-1003055 1635366682

hi, good luck

Join the discussion