Claiming Superannuation

3 Replies

Unfortunantely my working holiday visa is nearly finished and I'm now making arranging arrangements to leave Australia. I have some superannuation that I want to get back - does anyone know how I claim this?


Admin-886955 1435072512

As long as you're a temporary resident you will be able to claim a Departing Australia Superannuation Payment once you have left Australia. This can be done online with the Australian Taxation Office. This page has all the information that you need:

Gothepies11 1436196061

My mate did it when he went back to England, it takes a little while to come through but you should get it all back

SimonSays44 1436350196

Make sure you get a Certification of Immigration Status from the Department of Immigration which you can send to your Super fund

Join the discussion