Adriana Pruneda - Therapist/Expat Counseling
Certified clinical psychologist/expat counselor for individuals and couples. Adaptation, bereavement, chronic diseases, regressions. Skype/Facetime sessions available. Special Offer for AngloINFO users. Insurgentes Sur 1673-605, Col. Guadalupe Inn, 01020 CDMX.
Background and services offered
A former Diplomat and WHO staff member, Adriana Pruneda is a legally certified, clinical psychology specialized in adults, couples, bereavement and crisis intervention.
Her fluency in English and French, and her experience living abroad for over 15 years make her particularly sensitive to the situations that face individuals who have left their country to set up home - temporarily or permanently - in another. She offers therapy in Spanish, English and French, face to face and via Internet. She also works with patients with chronic diseases and their families/partners/carers. Finding meaning in the face of disease and death are crucial, as is being able to share the fear, loneliness and grief that a disease may bring not just to the patient, but also to their partner and family.
Special Offer for AngloINFO users
The rapport a counselor builds with his or her patient is crucial to the success of the therapy; therefore, Adriana is offering a free initial consultation to any AngloINFO users who are considering using the services of a counselor or therapist. To benefit from this offer just tell Adriana when you call or email her that you are coming from AngloINFO and would like to take advantage of her special offer.
- Specialization in Clinical Intervention in Adults and Groups with Honors. UNAM Prof. License. 09610805
- BA in Psychology with Honors UNAM Prof. Lic. 8133571
- Specialization in Logotherapy. Casa Viktor Frankl. Mexico City
- Diploma in Logotherapy. Mexican Association for Existential Anallysis and Logotherapy (SMAEL). Mexico City
- Diploma in Thanatology. Mexican Thanatological Association, Mexico City
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Webster University, Geneva, Switzerland
- Diploma in Foreign Policy, Matías Romero Institute for Diplomatic Studies, Mexico City
- BA in Economics and German, majoring in French, University of Texas, Austin, Texas. USA
- Diploma in International Studies, University of Texas, Austin, Texas, USA.
Other courses and workshops attended
- Seminar: Intersujectivity and Semantic Polarities in Psychotherapy. European Institute of Systemic Relational Therapies
- Workshop: Emotional Interpretation of Psychological Tests for Adults
- Professional Training: Family Therapy with a Gender Perspective
- Professional Training: Training in Behavioral Medicine Clinical Interviewing and Intervention Strategies. Cognitive-behavioral approach
- Seminar: Curiousity, a Constructionist Systemic Approach: Another Point of View and Another Positioning. Panta Rei-Milán y Relational Systemic Center
- Intensive Seminar: Sexual Systemic Therapy for Couples. Milan Family Therapy Center
- Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Past-Life Regressions. Weiss Institute
- Diploma in Acupuncture. Universidad Autónoma de Chapingo
- Diploma in Biomagnetic Pair. Universidad Autónoma de Chapino.
Practice address: Insurgentes Sur 1673-605, Col. Guadalupe Inn, Del. Alvaro Obregon, 01020 CDMX.
Click on "Visit Website" to see Adriana's site; and click on "Enquire Now" to send her an email.
View Adriana's LinkedIn profile here.
View Adriana's FB Page here.
Cellphone: (044) 55 2658 2145
* Please mention that you found Adriana on Angloinfo *