International Relocation Services
30 years experience in Mexico providing general relocation support, home search, locating international schools, inter-cultural training and other services to ensure your arrival in Mexico is as smooth as possible.
International Relocation Services has been servicing the relocation needs of multinational companies for over 30 years.
The greatest asset of a business - large or small - is its people. At International Relocation Services we understand that when staff that feel happy and secure in their homes, knowing that their families’ needs are catered for and that they have the support they require to settle in to their new environment in Mexico, they will themselves reach top performance in their jobs much more quickly. Our goal is therefore to provide services and find homes for the company´s employees that don´t just meet their minimum expectations, but which exceed them within the allocated budget. By delighting staff in their new homes and lives in Mexico, and by helping the whole family to quickly adapt and acclimatize we directly contribute to business productivity.
Our unique selling points
We care; moving is known to be one of the most stressful events that people go though in life. Using our understanding of Mexico´s legal and regulatory environment and our knowledge of how things work in the country we take the edge off that stress by providing the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your affairs are in good hands.
We know; we will help you find the right home, negotiate rental and utility contracts, and support the family in all aspects of their familiarization with their new and exciting living environment.
We understand; All our people are fluent in both English and Spanish, and have lived both in Mexico and abroad. Between them the three directors have over 70 years experience in the industry and in related fields.
We are unique; We have the only rental multiple listing in Mexico. This gives us access to real estate listings from over 400 realtors in Mexico City and nationwide. We are the only relocation company in Mexico with both TIRA (The International Relocation Associates - the premier global relocation association) and EURA (the industry trade organization for European and global relocation professionals) designations. We have platinum membership of TIRA, and all our services abide by EURA´s Rules of Conduct.
We are flexible; Our services can be adapted to the requirements of the organization and the needs of the individuals and families we serve.
We operate nationwide: We have experience servicing relocations in all the major cities and most ex-pat communities in Mexico, including Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Queretaro, San Miguel de Allende, and Cuernavaca.
We satisfy; our services have been used - and continue to be used - by some of the major global multinational corporations. A list of our clients can be found here: http://www.mexico-relocation.com/clients.htm.
International Relocation Services provides comprehensive relocation services custom-tailored to the requirements of the family within the budget agreed with them or their employer.
The following is an example of one of our most popular services - the "Full Basic Orientation / Home-finding program".
The service includes:
- General orientation and familiarization tour of the city
- Information pack about the city
- Home search
- Co-ordination with appointed security advisors (as required by the employer)
- Assistance with lease or purchase negotiations and agreements
- Check-in and Inventory reports and supervision
- School search, including discussion of appropriate options and appointments with international and local schools (if required)
- Advice and help identifying appropriate medical specialists and facilities.
This service is normally contracted as a 5 day (for families) or 3 day (for singles/couples) package. The days can be (but do not necessarily have to be) consecutive; and we can provide half days of service too.
If extra days are required these can be contracted by prior negotiation regarding timing and cost. We adapt to the requirements of the client.
Additional services available include (this list is not comprehensive):
- Assistance contracting utilities
- Identifying suitable temporary accommodation and dealing with all related logistics
- Assistance with the purchase and/or rental of furniture
- Advice on driving in Mexico, and support finding personal drivers
- Support for applying for official documents (eg driver´s licenses)
- Access to our network of expert immigration specialists and attorneys (for residence permits and general immigration advice)
- Translation and Interpreting
- Provision of cost of living data
- Identifying suitable language tuition providers
- Provision of inter-cultural training and new-environment adaptation courses
- Home sale (as required - normally on departure)
- Departure services, including dealing with rental contract and lease termination, disconnection of utilities and others.
International Relocation Services has been successfully catering for the relocation needs of individuals, families and corporations for over 30 years. Our track record is exemplary. We not only aim to please; we succeed in exceeding expectations.
* Please mention that you found International Relocation Services on Angloinfo *