1 Replies

Hello,I have recently moved to France and have an Australian gas BBQ which is Propane (I have purchased the French propane hose/connector).My issue isnt so much the gas bottle end of the connection but the opposite end which connects into my BBQ. The hose female screw on connector is I believe 1inch and the australian is 3/4 inch. Is there a way to move from 1"(French hose) to 3/4"(Australian connector).Has anyone faced this issue? Or where could I purchase such gas converters/fittings?Thanks againN

Featured Classified


ericd-535088 1591186373

Hi Nile. You are lucky as such plumbing/gas connection in France have the same thread type. Take your connection to a local hardware store and they will sort you out. 

Join the discussion