Frédéric Michel, Attorney at Law, London School of Economics and Political Science (L.L.M.)Lawyers, Law Firms & Legal Advice
He is the founder of Fairfield, a law office dedicated to international clients on the French Riviera, specialized in real estate law, tax law, family law and business law.
Previously attorney in Paris (CLIFFORD CHANCE) since 2004, we offered legal and tax services to international clients located on the French Riviera.
Our areas of expertise focus on
• Real estate law: real estate acquisition, société civile immobilière (SCI), leases, real estate finance
• Family Law: inheritance, donations, wills, divorce.
• Tax and estate planning
• Business law: structure creation, commercial contract, corporate law.
Fairfield law firm, based in the Cannes region, is fully committed to the main principles of the law profession and guarantee absolute confidentiality to its clients.
Our approach is based on:
• analysing and anticipating client needs ;
• proposing clear and practical legal solutions;
• availability and implication;
• efficiency and costs control
Frédéric Michel practices as an Attorney at law since 2004. He graduated at the London School of Economics and Political Sciences (L.L.M.) and at the Paris Pantheon-Sorbonne University with a Postgraduate Notarial Law Program.