Les Bons Voisins – caring for those who care for France
Providing trustworthy assistance to property owners in France has been a passion of ours since 2002 when Sally Stone who founded the network bought a cottage in Brittany, and found how difficult it was to find reliable local help.
Now, she runs the central office for our network of property managers who operate in areas such that they are usually within a half hour journey of their client’s property. Our clients have the best of both worlds – a central office available for background help and information, and a local person near them for practical help.
In a nutshell, we will do anything reasonable asked of us. If it is outside our area of expertise, we will happily work on your behalf, to find someone else who can complete the task for you under our supervision. As part of the Les Bons Voisins network, we also have a whole ‘internal’ network of experts to seek advice from. A quick glance at our website will reveal the wide range of experience at our fingertips. Charged by the hour, depending on the complexity of the task in hand, we offer professional reliable and cost-effective help.
Every one of our clients is an individual, and has different needs. The amount of work we do for them depends on their country of residence, whether they speak French, and whether their home here also serves as a business and is rented out for holidays – the latter is a particular area of expertise and we work closely with our clients to make their property stand out from the crowd.
Below are some examples of services we offer - this list is by no means exhaustive
- Key holding, mail forwarding
- Setting up basic utilities e.g. telephone line, electricity
- Supervision of renovation work
- Organising pick-up from port / airport for you or your guests
- Basic DIY including redecoration
- Guest’s changeovers including linen changes and cleaning
- Production of “Housekeeping brochure” for guests with local information
- Assistance with marketing your property
- Shopping for guests prior to arrival and local point of contact for them
Why not contact us now for a tailor-made package of assistance to you – we all look forward to helping you to relax and enjoy your property in France….