Libby Rose GEISLER Translator & Interpreter
I am a Freelance French-English Translator-Interpreter. I offer Personalised translations and interpretation services tailored to your needs. I am easily available via telephone or email to discuss what you need, how you need it and when you need it.
No machine translation, no agencies or agency fees. From discussing your requirements, through editing your quote, getting the job done and invoicing you will be dealing with me personally and only me. I take pride in getting to know you and what it is you need.
I offer to translate, review, proofread and correct all types of documents.
Given that your needs will not be the same whether you are a company, an individual, a student or an association, here is a non-exhaustive list of services I provide:
- Administrative documents: correspondence, emails, reports, memoranda, etc.
- Commercial documents: brochures, catalogues, etc.
- Technical documents: specification sheets, instruction leaflets, user and maintenance manuals, etc.
- Tourism documents
- Translation of internet sites
- Curriculum Vitae and cover letters
- Private correspondence
- Student translations: placement reports, essays, dissertations, thesis, etc.
I also offer interpretation services and help for Anglophones in France.
I live in Normandy (Bernay 27300) and I’m available for interpretation in the area (further if necessary but travel will unfortunately be added to the invoice if you need me outside of my area). However most of your needs may be accomplished over the phone even if you live in the south of France, if unsure, feel free to contact me. Here is a non-exhaustive list of services I provide:
- Contacting Estate agencies and visiting houses
- Planning renovations, requesting quotes, communicating with contractors
- Car registration
- House and car insurance
- Opening bank accounts, requesting a loan, etc.
- Connecting water, electricity, gas, telephone line, internet, etc.
- Administrative help including filling out forms
- Making telephone calls
- Accompanying you to appointments (doctor, dentist, lawyer, notaire, bank, etc.)
- Helping to enrol your children in French schools, parent-teacher days, etc.
A little about me: Born in Australia and therefore an Anglophone like you, I moved to France with my parents as a child and attended a small French country school where I learnt French until the age of 14. I then went to an international boarding school in France where I was schooled in both French and English until graduation. After, I completed a post-graduate degree in translation.
For more info, visit my website, or contact me via email, or telephone: