Bars, Pubs & Night Clubs
Tequila lounge and restaurant with international cuisine. Purports to have the largest selection of Tequila in Central America. 12:00-02:00. Live music Thursday through Saturday, with jazz on Fridays. Av. La Rotonda, Ocean Mall Local 111, Costa del Este.
El Sotano / El Apartamento
Chill bar with a downstairs area called El Sotano (The Basement) that usually hosts concerts and an upstairs area called El Apartamento (The Apartment), which is designed like and apartment. Located on Avenida Federico Boyd and Calle 47.
Mexican food and drinks in Casco Viejo; open late. Located on Ave. Central and Calle 3.
Sports betting bar with various locations throughout the country. At the Fiesta Casino, Sheraton Hotel, Hippodrome, Colon 2000 Port and David city (Plaza Mirage). Open daily from 11:00.
Stylish night club and relaxed terrace with city views located in Multiplaza Mall. Kitchen offers a varied Mediterranean menu. Jazz nights on Tuesday, rock and roll on Wednesday and ladies nights on Thursday. Also features concerts and sporting events.
Open air bar with a great view of the Punta Pacifica neighborhood. Located at Las Terrazas in Multiplaza Mall.
Manrey Hotel, Restaurant and Bar
Luxury, high end hotel offer extensive concierge and personalized services. In suite services such as hairstyling, nail and makeup, rooftop pool and lounge bar. Bar offers signature cocktails, exclusive atmosphere and service. Located on Calle Uruguay.
Las Bovedas Restaurant
Located in Plaza Francia in Casco Viejo, this former dungeon has been converted into a restaurant offering French-inspired seafood and live music in the evenings.
Traditional style British pub. An Englishmans classic tavern setting with pool tables, dart boards, and TVs for sports. Pub fare is served. Located halfway down Calle Uruguay.
The Bristol Barandas Restaurant and Bar
Fine dining includes traditional Panamanian dishes, American style beef dishes, and International cuisine with a Panamanian twist. Old-world style bar at the Bristol Hotel with over 70 types of rum from over 20 countries; occasional live music.
Multi cultural space with artistic and creative decor. Has a pool table and hosts concerts and special DJs. Located in Casco Viejo on Calle 11 Este and Avenida Eloy Alfaro.
Indoor and outdoor bar. Gallery hangs local works for sale and every Thursday a piece of art is created live at Relic. Works hang for 6 weeks and bought through silent auction. 90% of sales go to artist, the other 10% to local charity.Calle 9, Casco Viej