Marais Turenne Musee Carnavalet
PROPERTY FOR RENT
Charming first floor apartment situated in the Rue de Turenne, in the heart of the Marais close to the magnificent Place des Vosges, one of Europe's most beautiful city courtyards.
• Located on the first floor (walk-up), the apartment has been tastefully decorated and furnished by its interior designer owner.
• Rooms: large living room, open kitchen, master bedroom (with King size bed) and adjacent shower bath room, second bedroom (single bed with a pull-out single bed) with its own bathroom with bathtub.
• Main salon: hardwood floors, traditional fireplace with mantle, and beamed ceilings. Dining table with comfortable seating for six. Double-sized day bed.
• Exclusive and rare outdoor light-filled atrium in the center of the apartment ( accessible from the 2nd bedroom) allows you to enjoy coffee or cocktails with a view of the Paris rooftops.
• Amenities: an air-cooling system, Wi-Fi/Internet, stereo, flat screen TV, washing machine and dryer, and two French heated towel racks.
• The apartment looks out onto the beautiful Rue Turenne through large windows. It is close to rue des Francs-Bourgeois, with boutiques, galleries, cafes and restaurants, the Musee Carnavalet, rue des Rosiers with its delicatessens and many exclusive boutiques, the Musee Picasso, the Marche des Enfants Rouges and Richard Lenoir open-air markets, Pompidou Centre, Ile St. Louis, and Notre Dame.
• Superb location close to sight-seeing, amazing variety of restaurants and trendy boutiques.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone Included
Property Ref: PSU752