Seeking Financial Services Administration Assistant
Bilingual English & French, 4 days per week, Auto-Entrepreneur Status
Created in 2004, France Home Finance is a mortgage and insurance broker specialized in helping clients fromall over the world to buy property anywhere in France. www.francehomefinance.com
Your mission:To raise the effectiveness of this small dynamic team with ever changing needs and to have fun!
You will assist the mortgage brokers to organize mortgage and insurance applications from clients all over theworld, prepare their financial documents to be sent to our French bank partners and follow the files through tocompletion.
You will assist the clients to complete the various required forms for insurance, bank account and mortgage then track that all correctly completed forms have been received.
Assist with the administration of the office including phone, mail, after sales queries, and archiving.
Your customer relations skills will be tested and developed by interacting in English and French with clients, bankers, insurers, Notaires and sales partners. In parallel, we will count on your valuable input to develop and improve our business processes.
We are looking for someone who is interested to stay long term and grow into further responsibility.
Flexible hours possible.
Your competencies, talents and values:
- Bilingual: English & French, must be fluent in both.
- 2-3 years experience ideally in one or more areas: paralegal, finance, insurance or administrative work.
- Detail oriented – you must love to be exact and precise in your work and enjoy administration. If you easily overlook details, this role is not for you.
- In order to effectively manage our large volume of clients, you must be extremely organized, be able to intelligently set priorities and communicate what you are working on and when it will be delivered to your team members.
- You can manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- Excellent with people, able to connect with clients, dedication to customer service, ethical with strong moral values, patient and tenacious (needed to deal with banks and insurers who don’t always have a sense of client service.)
- Able to work on an Apple Macbook with Open Office suite (similar to Microsoft Word, Excel), work with PDF docs, and conduct Internet research.
- Be fun-loving, positive, balanced, autonomous, honest, adaptable, dependable.
- You are not looking for the classic corporate experience, you value the flexibility of a team of independents working together to serve common clients.
- Social media marketing skills or copywriting skills are a plus but not necessary, secondary to the above.
Estimated salary: 2050 € - 2400 € per month
PLEASE NOTE – we have a dog in the office, very friendly, hypo allergenic, doesn't shed.
Send letter of motivation in English to explain why you would like this job, specifically how you meet the required criteria (or if you don't exactly, anything that could be relevant to know) and why the Auto Entrepreneur status and working conditions correspond to what you are looking for.
Please confirm that you have the legal right to work in France.Be sure to include all of your contact details and email address.