The Group Coaching Institute - New Cohorts starting soon
Change your life today, become an expert coach
With Group Coaching you will
- Develop your coaching skills as a coach and as a manager
- Get an official certification as a coach
- Be able to facilitate your own groups
- Improve your ability to enhance cohesion and problem solving
- Grow your professional network by introducing you to people from a vast array of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences
- Grow and learn by sharing your experience
What is Group Coaching?
Group Coaching is a peer-to-peer coaching method aimed at problem-solving by deepening awareness around key issues, taking action, collaboration, and accountability. We offer an all-in-one learning experience so that you will be fully equipped to coach your own workshops.
We meet for 1 ½ hours, for eight consecutive weeks.
We explore and experiment with coaching methods and tools using real-life situations.
To learn more about Group Coaching, check out this video: https://www.groupcoachinginstitute.com/
This is what makes our program unique:
- International faculty members with extensive professional and coaching experience.
- Building cohorts from across the globe.
- Learning by doing - you don't need any coaching background, just the drive and motivation to test new a new approach and continue to learn.
- The teaching format is suited for people with busy schedules.
Find out more about our Programs here:
Write to us to have more details about how you can join our next Group Coaching Certification Cohort: email@example.com