American School of Paris Summer ProgramChildren: Activities for Kids
This summer, we’re making a big splash. Something special is happening at the American School of Paris, and we want YOU to be a part of it. Plunge into Adventure with our new Summer Program! We invite your children to
- Embrace a week of creativity, fun, and innovative learning
- Interact with students from nearly 60 different countries
- Hang out with us on a beautiful and modern school campus
This summer let your children be part of a thrilling new camp at ASP!
The American School of Paris is offering a new SUMMER CAMP this June and July, as we invite for the first time students from our own international campus and those with an advanced level of English from Paris and around the world. Our Summer Camp features something for all children—from the Primary years (Grades 2-5 or ages) to Middle (Grades 6-8) and High School—and of all interests!
Check out our offerings:
• Lower School Summer Fun! (Grades 2-5): June 26-30, July 3-7 (9h30 – 16h00): This bilingual French-English week is a great way to start summer. With activities like art, coding with robots, and swimming and excursions to Giverny and Jardin d’Acclimatation, your child is sure to have a blast in two different languages!
• “Tech This Out!” (Middle School): June 26-30 (9h30 – 16h00): The world continues to dance to the tune of technology, and we want to teach your children to go beyond simply staring at their screens. From digital music and film-making to learning to build electronic gadgets to coding and 3D print-making, you can’t miss our camp if you want to learn to harness the power of technology. Come “Tech This Out!” with us.
• HorsePlay Equestrian Camp in French (Middle School): June 26-30, July 3-7 (9h30 – 16h00): Summer is for the outdoors, and we have a fun camp where your children are out in nature all week. A favorite activity for French children, our camp gives students an opportunity to ride ponies and to care for them in a variety of activities, and all in French! Our instructors will also share games and activities during this French immersion program (transport to the stables and a daily lunch and snack included in the fees).
• MindSpire Track Out Camps for Gifted Students (Middle School): July 3-7 (9h30 – 16h00): Each day, a passion for learning and a curiosity for the truth will fuel these exciting sessions of Advanced Mathematics, Debate, Natural Science, and STEM. Our team from MindSpire has specially designed this vacation program to demonstrate that the best learning comes from an inspiration to discover! And how do we define “gifted”? Any student who is motivated and happy to spend a week with us in these activities!
• All-American Basketball Camp (Middle and High School): June 26-30 (9h30 – 16h00 (9h30 – 16h00): If your child wants to ball all the time, let him or her hoop with us! Former professional player Sylvester Morgan is back with us to provide more than a skills-based program—in addition to become a better dribbler, passer, and shooter, students will improve their leadership and teamwork, all while having great fun!
• French Camp (Middle and High School): June 19-23, June 26-30, July 3-7 (9h30 – 13h00 or 9h30 – 16h00): Bonjour, Baguettes, et Tour Eiffel, oh la la! The perfect place to continue making progress in French, our Summer program offers a week of lessons, activities, and excursions in Paris so that you will soon become a francophone and feel like a real Parisian! Grades 6-12 (ages 11 – 18).
• Future ChangeMakers Leadership Lab (Gr 8 and High School): June 21-24, June 26-29 (9h30 – 16h00): Do you want to do something REAL about the problems in our world? Do you want to learn how to start your own company in doing so? One of the most significant workshops for high school students is arriving to the American School of Paris this June. Our partner Strategic Good has led students from universities like Stanford and Georgetown to become business leaders by contributing to the social good. We invite you to this special 4-day Leadership Lab to become a Future ChangeMaker and make a difference.
• Uni Week: SAT Test Prep and Essay Writing (High School): June 26-30, July 3-7 (9h30 – 13h00 or 9h30 – 16h00): When students begin to plan for colleges and universities, it is imperative to do so with focus and organization. Test preparation means learning to be a better student, and our team from MindSpire returns to teach students to attack math, reading, and writing questions with logic, stronger vocabulary, and improved critical thinking. Our afternoon session features a writing lab where instructors will provide lessons before structured writing time and individualized feedback. The full-day option also includes college counseling from experienced advisors.
• Fashion Week: Drawing, Design, and Fashion Culture (Gr 8 and High School): June 26-30 (9h30– 16h00): Our Fashion Drawing program continues to be incredibly popular during the school year, so we have expanded the program to include really cool guest speakers from the fashion industry and fun excursions to fashion schools and expositions in Paris. Put your passion for fashion to work during our chic new camp!
And as most of these activities will take place in our new Upper School building at ASP, this is your child’s chance to be a part of our beautiful new state-of-the-art learning environment—with luminous classrooms, a stunning library, and really cool student lounges and terraces on each floor.
So this summer, let your child Plunge into Adventure and register today–be a part of our BIG Splash!
We offer full cafeteria and private bus services (from the western suburbs as far as St Nom and the center of Paris