Anastasia Piatakhina Gire
Fully Accredited Integrative Psychotherapist. Practices in English, French, Italian and Russian. Trained in Great Britain and France. Expertise: displacement, cultural adjustment, depression, anxiety, addictions, mixed couples, gender, identity issues.
Fully Accredited Integrative Psychotherapist based in Paris.
- EAIP and FF2P
- Accredited member of the UKCP ( http://www.ukcp.org.uk )
- Russian born, first-hand experience of mixed marriage and multiple expatriations.
- Practices in English, French, Italian and Russian.
- Trained in Great Britain and France.
- Expertise: displacement, cultural adjustment, depression, anxiety, addictions, mixed couples, TCK, gender and identity issues, writers block.
- Person-centered and creative approach.
Widely published. Specialist in online therapy, also available for face to face sessions in Paris. Works with individuals and couples. Experienced in working with expatriates in several countries.
Walk & Talk in Paris
Do you feel stuck at your desk or in your life?
Are you often bored and easily irritable?
Do you feel stressed and fidgety?
Moving our bodies is one way to help move our minds – just as, in turn, our emotions and thoughts can impact our physical well-being. Movement helps to “unstuck” when confronting the inner conflicts and difficult issues.
Exercise is a natural aspect of being human. It allows us to resolve, to work out, our worries, concerns. Doing so as a shared activity, alongside a qualified counsellor, can also become an active path towards resolution of relational conflicts as well.