ASB Avocats - Multilingual Law Firm
Our multilingual legal firm assists in advice and litigation, with a focus on Business, Corporate, Employment and Medical Law. We are available, flexible, dynamic and creative. We offer a personal approach with a global view, you will have direct access to the partners.
Your true legal partner, our firm offers our clients multidisciplinary legal assistance and a customized service.
ASB Avocats was founded by lawyers, with experience in both nationally and internationally recognised Law Firms. This experience is now placed at the disposal of our clients within a firm that gives priority to direct relationships between each partner and his/her clients as well as a global approach to each business.
Due to its multilingual team, ASB Avocats assists, among others, foreign clients setting up business in France. Our overseas clients come from all the English-speaking countries as well as from Asia and the Middle East. We have extensive experience in assisting foreign entities with their operations in France and we have also had the privilege of being selected as a business partner by the Invest in France Agency.
- Commercial litigation
- Debt collection
- Commercial contracts (commercial leases, agency contracts, service agreements, concessions, licences, partnership agreements)
- Drafting and amending employment contracts
- Termination of employment contracts (dismissal, constructive dismissal, amicable termination, retirement, settlement agreements)
- Disciplinary measures
- Hostility or discrimination in the workplace
- Working hours
- Cumulating an employment contract and a corporate position
- Professional mobility
- Restructuring and downsizing
- Staff representative elections
- Criminal liability of the employer (hindrance, health and safety, etc.)
- Litigations on individual or collective aspects of employment relationships
- Conflict resolution
- Disputes linked to contractual relations between health care professionals: performance and termination of contracts between doctors and clinics
- Advice in relations between health care professionals (drafting of contracts, audit of contracts and analysis of risks relating to doctor-clinic contracts)
- Disputes in relation to the administrative and criminal third-party liability of healthcare establishments; assistance before the regional committee for conciliation and indemnification for medical accidents (CRCI)
- Disputes brought before the social security tribunal
- Cooperation and mergers between establishments (Economic Interest Grouping, health cooperation group)
- Obtention or transfer of Clinic licences
- Company creation – we will help you choose and set-up the ideal structure for your business
- Monitoring corporate life from a legal standpoint
- Reorganisation of groups of companies (mergers partial business merger, dissolution, subsidiarisation, tax optimisation)
- Setting up instruments to open up the capital to financial investors, management or employees (“Private Equity” operations)
- Setting up of corporate governance instruments
- Setting up of branches and representation offices
- Setting up of Joints Ventures
- Litigation between shareholders or managers
- Business transfers (acquisitions, audits, external growth operations)
- Share purchase agreements
- Acquisition audits and Due Diligence reports
- Representation and warranties
- Operations involving goodwill: disposal, contribution, business lease, etc
Availability, flexibility, dynamism and creativity are the values of our firm.
For further information please contact Clarence SAUTERON
Tel. 33 (0)1 45 53 18 03
email : email@example.com
ASB Avocats is an association of lawyers with individual professional liability ("AARPI"), regulated in the Paris Bar.