Avi Bitton Law Firm
Avi Bitton Law Firm – 6 Lawyers and 5 Jurists – Employment Law, Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Business Law, Family Law – 15 years of practice – 2 000 clients – Former elected Representative of Paris Bar.
Avi Bitton law firm practices French and international Law, in various industry sectors and advises and defends more than 2,000 clients, particularly employees, embassies and consulates, companies, trade unions and non-for-profit organisations.
Avi Bitton Law Firm focuses on:
– Employment law: dismissal and redundancy plans, amicable settlement (“rupture conventionnelle”), discrimination and harassment (sexual, psychological), working hours, trade unions and staff representatives, not-compete clause.
– Criminal law: murder, sex crimes, white-collar crime, libel and defamation, tax fraud and money laundering, securities fraud, scams, corporate fraud, international criminal law, extradition.
– Personal injury: car accidents, workplace and construction accidents, defective drugs
– Business law: partners and shareholders disputes, commercial and distribution agreements, unfair competition, D & O liability
- Family Law and Inheritance Law: handle complex divorce cases involving hidden assets, sophisticated corporate structures, international legal issues.
Avi Bitton law firm has been recommended, since 2015, by Legal 500 for its expertise in employment law and criminal law. We often publish articles and comment cases in the media, national or international, with our clients’ approval and work on a regular basis in co-operation with foreign law firms, particularly in the United States of America, Canada and United Kingdom.
We speak fluent English and Portuguese, please contact us for more information and to discuss your case.