British Council English Pre-School (2.5-5 years old)
Our pre-school curriculum is designed to reflect the way that children learn at each stage of their development. Your child will be immersed in an English-speaking environment on a daily basis, with experienced teachers trained in the Montessori method.
We’ve been teaching English for more than 80 years and have helped more than 100 million people in 100 different countries improve their English skills and build their confidence.
Being confident in English can give your child a head start in making the most of the education, qualification and career opportunities that lie ahead.
By encouraging children to engage, explore, communicate and interact in English, we help them develop their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in a natural and enjoyable way.
Our English speaking pre-school (Paris 17)
Our pre-school curriculum is designed to reflect the way that children learn at each stage of their development. They are taught by Montessori trained professionals with extensive experience and specific qualifications, who are helped by continuous developmental programmes and on-going academic support.
• 15 hrs a week (Mon-Fri 8.45am-11.45am)
• September to June
Our guiding principles
• respecting learning and development rhythms of the child
• organising uninterrupted periods of activity
• giving the children the freedom to choose their activities in order to develop autonomy
• supporting the children's natural capacity to absorb and process information from their environment
• grouping children of mixed ages (2.5 to 5 year olds) which encourages spontaneous cooperation
The school programme focuses on
• practical life
• exploring the senses
• developing language skills
• cultural studies
British Council English Pre-School, 57 rue Ampère, 75017 Paris
Contact: Nick Guillou
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01 49 55 73 00