Doggies et compagnie - Worldwide Pet RelocationRelocation & Help Moving to France
Fully licenced, offering peace of mind for you and a stress free trip for your pet. Dedicated, qualified staff offer a personalised pet relocation service second to none. Formalities and paperwork completed and your pet cared for like one of our own.
Doggies et compagnie offer you a complete service, from a dedicated pet sitter assigned to fly with your pet from origination to your destination to full help sending your pet via cargo travel or traditional shipping service.
Our licenced door to door pet relocation service allows you to focus on your moving needs and know that your pet is fully cared for. Based in Paris since 2005, we offer a very personal and tailor made travel service, getting to know your pet before the journey, and then personally travelling with them if required.
Your animal will not be passed from person to person, we will oversee their loading and be there to collect them at the other end. They will instantly feel less stressed when they recognise their friend.
- Our vans are specially equipped and accredited to transport both dogs and cats
- We can advise you on vaccinations requirements and oversea them where necessary
- We can board your pets in a dedicated dog sitter family home whilst you organise your move
- We can supply and deliver the cages for you with the IATA norms, to ensure safety of your dog or cat.
- We can prepare a dedicated welcome pet package, with your chosen variety of food, bedding and toys for your arrival in France
- Our staff members, are fully qualified to be able to work with live animals
- Our hosting families have been carefully selected to ensure, that we will keep your pets safe and happy in their new environment.
- Since 2005, we have been fully insured with the same company.
We go that extra mile to ensure your pet is happy, relaxed and well cared for to give you peace of mind.
Please call Gaby, 7 days a week so that we can discuss what is best for your pet.
You can also now see our regular updates and photos by clicking on our Facebook page.