Working to your needs, with every step of your new life in France. Home search, school registration, banking, childrens activities, paperwork, immigration and administrative issues. Multilingual and experienced offering you a personal, effective service.
Our multicultural and multilingual experienced team are here at your disposal to make your transition into Paris as seamfree as possible. We are available 24/7 to ensure that you are quickly and easily settled into your new Life. We understand all of the problems that you may encounter and will make sure that we are there with you to avoid all of the pitfalls and will tailor make a programme which covers your exact needs.
- Help you with your relocation, assisting with all the paperwork and processes involved.
- We can deal with immigration subjects : titre de séjour, visa, DCEM, CAF
- Finding you the perfect place to live. Whether renting or buying we will search for the best property for you and can handle all of the paperwork involved.
- Advice in choosing a school that suits your and your childrens needs and location.
- Completing formalities to open a French bank account.
- Childrens day care or after school activities.
- Advice in general about French Systems and procedures.
- Administrative assistance for as long as you need it with a Personal Assistant
- Integration into your new neighbourhood
- Support for partners to help integration and language skills
- Departure service for those moving out of France
FamilyZen was created to make your move easier. We will smooth out the wrinkles and leave you with time to focus on the more enjoyable aspects of your new life in France. We can guide you step by step through the legal maze, give you advice regarding your obligations, or, even better, can simply take care of it all for you!
FamilyZen also organize seminars and sessions to facilitate, strengthen and soften the adaptation of expatriate workers arriving in France :Seminars and sessions are for employees, their spouses, returnees/rapatriates and expatriates of all nationalities. The seminars are held in English. Companies or individuals can book a session at : firstname.lastname@example.org