English Psychotherapist specialized in the treatment of: Obesity, Bulimia, Anorexia as well as Smoking and other Addictions. In person in Paris 13th or by telephone or video-conference.
I am a specialized psychotherapist and psychoanalyst with 25 years of experience. I primarily treat eating disorders such as bulimia, anorexia and obesity, and addictions to smoking, cannabis, gambling, tea and coffee. I have some new theoretical and practical ideas which you will not find anywhere else.
I am also a general psychotherapist. As such, I see patients with many kinds of psychological problems: difficulties in relationships, depression, school problems, sexual difficulties, inhibitions, anxiety, especially during this Covid epidemic….
My office is in the 13th arrondissement of Paris. During this pandemic, I work mostly by video calls (Whatsapp, Zoom, Skype) and telephone.
My fees are 100 € per consultation, of which you would be reimbursed at least 30 € by French Social Security, or more if you have a good insurance policy (mutuelle).
Do read my website to see my new ideas and how I work.
- Medical degrees from Oxford and Cambridge Universities.
- Resident at the American Hospital of Paris
- Resident at Paris Hospitals, Hospital Necker
- Ex-Consultant Psychiatrist at St Anne Hospital, Paris
- Founding member of the International Counselling Service in Paris.
- Consultant to English speaking schools and Embassies in Paris.
- Member of the Ecole Freudienne of Paris and the Association Internationale Lacanienne.
- Since 1990: I have worked as a psychoanalyst and psychotherapist specialized in the treatment of obesity, bulimia, anorexia and smoking from my own office in Paris 13e.