Licensed Clinical Psychologist and certified hypnotherapist with an integrative and creative approach - cognitive behavioral therapy, hypnotherapy, EMDR, Neurofeedback and Mindfulness for anxiety and mood disorders, addictive behaviors, life transitions and pain management.
With an international background and extensive knowledge of cultural differences and separation/adaptation issues.
Offers customized short-term or longer-term therapy.
Experienced in dealing with issues such as:
- Anxiety and mood disorders (phobias, OCD, BDD, PTSD and trauma, panic attacks, trichotillomania, depression, bereavement…),
- Addictive behaviors (smoking, excessive drinking…) and eating disorders,
- Chronic, serious or terminal illnesses and neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. support to patients and caregivers and pain management),
- Infertility and assisted reproductive technology (IVF, gamete donation, transition to adoption) and family support,
- Marriage or partnership crises,
- Life transitions.
Come visit my website and feel free to call if you’d like more information!
The practice is located at 16 rue Félicien David, 75016 Paris, Metro Mirabeau or Eglise d’Auteuil.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step” Lao Tzu