French Real Estate LawReal Estate & Construction Law
Low cost and client orientated legal services. Paris-Riviera Leaseback Lawyers. We will make French Law understandable. Your first question by email or phone call/skype will be free of charge.
Who are we ?
We are Paris born and raised, however are fluent English-speaking lawyers as we have travelled the world and used to live in Sydney.
We help clients mainly in Paris and on the French Riviera but we are also able to represent you all over the country
Members of the Paris Bar since 2003
Why choose us ?
We know what is feel like to be a “foreigner” and not understand a word of the situation
We answer our phone (and phone calls/skype are free!)
Your questions are answered directly by one of the Firms partners
Buying, Selling or renting property in France can be tricky and many issues can arise :
• Breakdown of appliances before settlement
• Rent review in France
• Buying real estate in France: Preliminary agreements
• Deposit after signing a preliminary agreement ?
• What contract should my French lawyer review ?
• Selling Real Estate in France
• Choosing a Real Estate Agent in France
• What kind of contract should I sign with the real estate agent in France ?
• Eviction of a Tenant in France (unpaid rent)
• Buying property in France that needs refurbishing
• Real estate Latent Defects (hidden defects)
• Can I terminate the lease ?
Lease back investments in France are complicated, there are specific considerations for French lease back investments :
• Termination of a Commercial Lease due to unpaid rents
• Termination of a Commercial Lease in France
• Charges and Commercial Lease in France
• Obligations of the managing/operating company
• Responsibilities for lease hold repairs.
• Selling a Commercial Lease in France
• Legal solutions and Litigation in France
• The notice period under the French Law
• What should I do if my tenant in France is not paying rent ?
• 4 pitfalls to avoid when investing in a student residence
• Trap: serviced residence rents which are too high
• Service premises in a co-ownership
Please call us for more information.
We are a boutique law firm : your case will be taken care of by one the main partners, Adrienne Prot or Bruno Traesch.