French Real Estate LawLeaseback & Investment Property
Making French property Law understandable, and offering you efficient and client orientated legal services. Your first property related question by email or phone call/skype will be free of charge.
Buying, selling or renting real estate in France can be tricky
Many issues can arise:
· Rent review in France
· Buying real estate in France: Preliminary agreements
· Deposit after signing a preliminary agreement ?
· What kind of contract
should I sign
· Eviction of a Tenant in France (unpaid rent)
· Buying property in France that needs refurbishing
Can I terminate the lease
Lease back investments can be complicated
There are specific considerations for French lease back investments :
· Termination of a Commercial Lease due to unpaid rents
Charges and Commercial Lease in France
Responsibilities for lease hold repairs.
· Selling a Commercial Lease in France
The notice period under the French Law
· What should I do if my tenant in France is not paying rent ?
Trap: serviced residence rents which are too
· Service premises in a co-ownership
We are here to help : English-speaking lawyers doing Business mainly in Paris and on the French Riviera but able to represent you all over the country
Members of the Paris Bar since 2003
Why choose us ?
We know what is feel like to be a “foreigner” and not understand a word of the situation
We pride ourselves in our customer service
Your case will be taken care of by one the main partners who will be available for your calls whenever possible