RISE International School of Paris
RISE is a private, nonprofit, bilingual middle school (ages 11–15), which bridges the educational and emotional gap between elementary and high school and prepares students for an American, British, or French upper school.
At RISE, we believe that students are unique individuals who learn differently, must be active participants in the classroom, and have the power to promote social change.
Our teachers and staff are committed to creating classroom environments where students feel inspired and are encouraged to be active learners.
We understand the uniqueness of early adolescence and have tailored our program to meet the specific social and emotional needs of middle schoolers while maintaining high academic standards.
Our program at RISE encourages our students to be confident in their academic and social abilities, committed to a life filled with learning in order to become compassionate global citizens.
RISE, a progressive approach to middle school education:
- Individualized bilingual program
- Small multi age classes
- Strong emphasis on core subjects (English and French language arts, mathematics, science)
- Interdisciplinary classes and projects
- Differentiated instruction
- Project and service based learning
- Team and community building
- One-to-one advisory program
- Reflection and self-assessment
For the 2017-2018 school year, RISE will open its doors to students in 6ème and 5ème (grades 6 and 7 in the US and years 7 and 8 in the UK).
Do contact us for more information or enrollment.