The Coaching Connection
Unlock the Power of Connection.
My name is Juliet Atkinson. I am an Ashridge accredited executive coach and I help people connect with their personal and collective power. I am passionate about helping YOU to lead, grow, and flourish. I am committed to helping individuals and teams to be true to themselves, fulfil their potential, and build effective relationships in the modern working world of ‘busyness’, change, complexity, and technology.
I am specialised in relational coaching, an integrated approach that pays special attention to our interaction in the present. For relational coaches, it is in relationship that we learn and grow.
My coaching approach is founded on deep listening, inquiry, reflection and intuition. Where it is helpful to you, we can use creative work, tools, analysis, and reading to support your coaching journey.
• Awareness: what patterns or limiting beliefs are holding you back
• Perception: how do others experience you and why
• Responsibility: what your role has been in creating challenges and issues
• Resourcefulness: what creative and courageous solutions you can come up with
• Sustainable change: what new attitudes or actions you can adopt
The coaching process, with your commitment, is a journey of transformation. It can be frustrating and exhilarating. There can be stuck moments and breakthrough moments. And whether you are looking to achieve specific goals or explore a more existential area, the outcomes for many can be unexpectedly powerful both professionally and personally.