Tax d'habitation Name Change

3 Replies

How do I register my name on the tax d'habitation for the property I am living in?Thank you. 

Featured Classified


karen-72236 1639403300

Does this info help you?

Jennifer -Welch-925538 1639404626

I am afraid it doesn't. The taxe paperwork is currently sent to the owner who doesn't live in France. I need to change it into my name and the flat mailing address. I just can't work out how to do it online or speak to someone. 

Thank you.

karen-72236 1639640989

Ah - it will normally be sorted automatically when you register your address with the tax authourities to pay your income tax.

Join the discussion