Share this Event
Féeries d'Auteuil 2021
of 04 to 12 December 2021
Entertainment for all ages
- A Christmas market where manufacturers, artisans and creators will exhibit quality and refined products. Jewelry, paint, leather goods, hats, and many other new or second-hand gift ideas, not to mention Christmas trees, figurines, and gourmet ideas for the Christmas meal, will allow visitors to make their preparations.
- Every weekend, you will find pony rides for the youngest, an old-fashioned merry-go-round and a brass band ! On Wednesday, a creative workshop will delight children.
- Also for children, beautiful puppet shows, not to mention balloons, waffles and cotton candy!
- With the Paris Choral Society, the choirs of the conservatories of the 16th and 8th arrdts of Paris and other high quality children's choirs, many concerts will enrich these magical days.
- On the occasion of an exhibition of cribs, each as original as the next, made on the theme of fragility by young Apprentices from Auteuil, the public will be invited to vote for the most beautiful! A large marble nativity scene made by young people from Apprentis d'Auteuil in stonemasonry training will also be on display.
- The flea market : for more than 10 years, amateurs or enthusiasts have come together to hunt for furniture, objects and knick-knacks of all kinds.
The Féeries will take place from December 4 to 12 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. (7:30 p.m. on Saturdays).
40 rue Jean de La Fontaine - 75016 Paris
Metro 9 (Jasmin) and 10 (Eglise d'Auteuil)
Bus 52 and 22 - RER C (Javel)
Where40 rue Jean de La Fontaine - 75016 Paris
4th December 2021 9:00am -
12th December 2021 6:00pm