from Dec 9
Périgny celebrates Christmas
The Christmas market is back in Périgny! From Friday the 13th to Sunday the 15th of December 2019, the magic of Christmas will take place on the Place de la Pommeraie and at the Périgny Municipal Animation Center. For the little ones as for the older ones, many animations are planned.
· Friday, December 13th from 6:30 pm: beer tasting (offered by the Bastard brewery) and aperitif in music
· Saturday 14 (10h-19h) and Sunday 15 December (10h-18h): Christmas market, farmer's market (at the CMA), trampoline and inflatable structure, animal farm, fairground rides and carriage rides.
- Friday, December 13th from 6:30 pm: beer tasting (offered by the Bastard brewery) and aperitif in music Great Christmas raffle: This year, the merchants of Périgny team up to offer many prizes to win at the Christmas Grand Raffle. The draw will take place Saturday.
- December 14 at 16h on the place de la Pommeraie. The entry forms are to be withdrawn from participating traders from Monday, December 9th. An urn will be present on the square from Friday, December 13th (from 6:30 pm to 8 pm) and on Saturday the 14th (from 10 am to 3:30 pm) to deposit newsletters.
- Arrival of Santa: Sunday at 15:30, Santa Claus will stop at Périgny! Do not miss his arrival on the Place de la Pommeraie! A snack will be offered on this occasion.
Free admission, catering and refreshment bar on site.
This event is organized in partnership with the Chamber of Agriculture of Charente-Maritime.
PJ: Posters and program