Conference Sales Representative
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their product knowledge to build the company's brand, acquire new clients and maintain customer relationships. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment.
- Evaluate prospects and manage pipeline
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and demos
- Conduct sales pitches and presentations
- Meet or exceed sales quota
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 3 year of previous sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For consideration, please submit a cover letter with your CV/resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Our company follows all applicable COVID 19 precautions as required by all health organizations.