Full-Time Guest Relations at Luxury Vacation Rental Company
A.M.A Selections is a premier luxury vacation rental agency in France and Italy.
We are looking to hire someone full-time to help organize concierge services for our clients, greet clients upon arrivals and departures, manage guest requests throughout their stay, run errands and coordinate office tasks. The position is based in Cannes and will take place from April to end of September, with the possibility of a full-time position thereafter.
- Organizing concierge services for our guests
- Arrival preparation (purchasing welcome basket items, preparing welcome baskets, bringing any items requested by clients such as baby cots, etc.)
- Greeting clients for arrivals and departures
- Assisting with guest requests during their stay
- Running errands (picking up groceries for arrivals if requested, restocking office items, bringing linens and towels to our properties, etc.)
- Preparing brochures, formatting pictures for the website, and other office related tasks
Who we are looking for:
- Organized, reliable, dynamic, great team spirit, and customer service oriented is a must!
- Native or fluent English (written and spoken) and basic French is required
- Must have your own car
- Knowledge of the area is important
- Education Level: at least 2 years of university is preferred
- Preferably has experience in the vacation rental industry or in the hospitality industry
- Excited and interested in working for a young company
Compensation NET: 1500€ per month (plus work related expenses paid)
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) to Mariek Anselme at email@example.com.